Terms and conditions
Please note that the use of this website (www.antonellamason.com) constitutes an agreement to abide by the following terms and conditions. Antonella Mason reserves the right to update or modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
1. The text, images, and data on Antonella Mason website are protected by copyright and may be covered by other restrictions as well. Antonella Mason retains all rights, including copyright, in data, images, software, documentation, text, and other information contained in these files (collectively, the “Materials”).
2. The Materials are made available for limited non-commercial, educational, and personal use only, or for fair use as defined in the United States and European copyright laws. Users may download these files for their own use, subject to any additional terms or restrictions which may be applicable to the individual file or program. Users must, however, cite the author and source of the Materials as they would material from any printed work, and the citations should include the URL www.antonellamason.com
3. Antonella Mason manteins copyright on every image on this website (www.antonellamason.com) even for artwork that has been sold and are third parties property.Copying or redistribution in any manner for commercial use, including commercial publication, or for personal gain is strictly prohibited.
4. The Frequently Asked Questions answered below may assist you in interpreting permitted uses in these Terms and Conditions.
5. The Trademarks of third parties may also be displayed on this Site. Nothing contained in this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademarks displayed on the Site without the express written permission of Antonella Mason. Any unauthorized use of the Trademarks or any other Materials, except as authorized in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited.
6. Without limiting the foregoing, all Materials on the Site are provided “AS IS” WITHOUT A WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE, AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Antonella Mason website assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property as a result of your use of the Site or your downloading of any Materials from the Site.
7. Antonella Mason has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
8. Antonella Mason may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then-current Terms and Conditions.
Frequent Ask Questions
Anyone wishing to use the Materials from this Site for purposes other than as authorized herein must obtain prior written approval. Permission for such use is granted on a case-by-case basis at the sole discretion of Antonella Mason. A usage fee may be charged depending on the nature of the proposed use.
Yes, but only if it is a personal or academic work, and not for publication in any medium. The images must remain unaltered. All of the accompanying caption information must be included without alteration. You should cite the source as you would any printed work; the citation should include the URL “www.antonellamason.com” All other forms of publication are expressly prohibited.
Yes, but only with permission from Antonella Mason or of her representative.
Yes, but only if your website takes in no advertisements or sponsors, does not charge a fee for services, and does not offer any product or service for sale. The images must remain unaltered. All of the accompanying caption information must be included without alteration, and the citation should include the URL www.antonellamason.com
Yes, but only if there is no charge for the user and if electronic distribution is of limited term to your school or museum only. The images must remain unaltered. All of the accompanying caption information must be included without alteration, and the citation should include the URL www.antonellamason.com